Stomps, claps, hits (chest, thigh, abdomen), claps and snaps recorded in a big theatre with natural reverb. Body Percussion is played solo and ensemble (3 players at a time) with 6 round robin (repetitions) and 6 velocity layers. It can be very versatile, only claps are versatile themself (pop, rock, retro, flamenco…), but Body Percussion comes with 10 articulations:
- Stomp (front).
- Chest (fist).
- Chest (open hand).
- Finger claps.
We’ve mapped it in a way that is very playable, every articulation has 2 keys in order to play it with both hands, it’s very intuitive playing it that way. As you can see, it is mapped from low bass sounds to higher ones.
For Kontakt 3.5 or superior and EXS24. Full version of Kontakt required, Kontakt Player (free) will run in demo mode.
Get this instrument now for only €9.95!
- Body hits, claps, snaps and stomps.
- 10 articulations.
- Solo and ensemble (3 players).
- Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
- Recorded in stereo.
- Recorded in a big theatre.
- HQ mics, preamps and converters.
- 6 velocity layers.
- 6 round robin (repetitions).
- For Kontakt 3.5 and EXS24.
- Full version of Kontakt 3.5 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- 575 Mb installed.
- Only €9.95!