You have full control over 2 main sounds from different amps:
The Deacy amp was designed in early 70s by Queen bassist John Deacon. This amplifer produces a trumpet-like or orchestral sound that has been used in all Queen songs. Brian used to record all his famous multi-layered orchestral guitar harmonies with this amp.
With our custom GUI and script you have the control over Volume, Pan, Attack, Release and EQ from the two amplifiers separetly in the same instrument, so the combinations are endless.
Get this instrument now for only €9.95!
- Instant classic rock sound.
- Beautiful guitar harmonies.
- Orchestral multi-layered guitar.
- WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
- Premium A/D converters.
- 2 round robin.
- Release sound.
- Full control.
- Custom script and GUI.
- 383 MB installed.
- Full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- Only €9.95!