Tea Towel Drum
This drum kit has been recorded with 8 mics:
- Bass Drum
- Snare Drum Top
- Snare Drum Bottom
- Rack Tom
- Floor Tom
- Overhead 1
- Overhead 2
It has 6 repetitions (round robin) and 6 velocities (from soft to strong), but the most important is that on every mic you have the real and natural bleeding of the other parts of the drum. As you can hear on the audio demos, through the mics you can hear exactly what is recorded in a real studio situation. In other words, when you play a key (snare hit, for example), the sound becomes from each of the 8 mics, so there’s 8 files playing. Is like having recorded the drum yourself!
With our custom script you can control the volume, pan and tune of each mic like it was recorded in you own computer or studio. It’s exciting to play and hear it!
You can have this library, more than 5,000 samples and 8’27 Gb for only €9.95!
Who gives you more for so little?
Tea Towel Drum v.2 UPDATE
With the regular download you get the update for free.
- Lite patch: only allows a max of 128 voices.
- Multioutput: perfect for mixing purposes. Add EQ, compression and/or effects on each mic separetly.
- V-Drums: mapping changed to work with Roland V-Drums.
- SFZ: more info about this update HERE.
- Ream Me: Pdf file for instruccions. How to set up Kontakt and your DAW.
With this update we have taken a giant step to improve the product. Now you can really enjoy Tea Towel Drum.
- WAV files 44.1 Khz 24 bits
- 6 velocities
- 6 round robin (aka repetitions)
- Class A preamps and mics
- High quality vintage drum kit
- Custom script
- Real mix mode
- Full bleeding, full control
- Natural sounding
- Lite patch
- V-Drum ready
- 5,132 samples
- 8’27 Gb installed – 2’4 Gb .zip download
- For Kontakt 3.5 or superior
- Full version of Kontakt needed, the Free Kontakt Player will run in demo mode
- Special birthday offer
- Only € 9.95!