- Acoustic guitar harmonics.
- Electric guitar harmonics.
- Acoustic guitar harmonics with delay designer.
- Electric guitar harmonics with delay designer.
We have done it this way so you can use this library the way you want. Here below you can see the screener of the Acoustic Guitar Harmonics (Delay), how this patch looks like:There are a few knobs and buttons on this delay:
- Preset: Obviously, you can select from differents presets for differents delay.
- Panic: Click this button if you want all the delay notes to stop.
- Steps: Defines how many steps you want the delay to have, min. 2 and max. 16. On the graphic, the upper side is the volume and below the panning of each one.
- Fade: How long the delay sounds.
- Loop: If “off” the delay chain will stop at the last step. If “on” the delay will sound since they fade depending on the “fade” knob.
- Tempo Sync: This controls if you want to be in sync with your DAW tempo or you want to
- Rate: here you can select the speed of the delay.
We think that delay lovers will enjoy so much this library, it’s perfect to make musical backgrounds. As always we wanted to do a very versatile product. Feel free to experiment
You may also like: